Friends of West Caldwell Library
We, the Friends of the West Caldwell Public Library, join together to stimulate community awareness and use of the West Caldwell Public Library and to support the Library in developing its services and facilities.
What do the Friends of the West Caldwell Public Library do?
The Friends of the West Caldwell Public Library are a group of local citizens brought together by a love of libraries. All persons interested in the services provided by the Friends of the West Caldwell Public Library are eligible for membership in the Friends. Membership is obtained by the payment of annual dues, renewable each year.
- Publicity – The Friends publish the newsletter InfoBytes, which describes services and upcoming events.
- Fundraising – The Friends obtain resources from membership dues and fundraising events to support and benefit the Library.
- Provide Funding for Library Equipment – We provide supplies and equipment for the Library as needed.
- Provide Funding for Programs – The Friends underwrite the costs of adult and youth programs at the Library.
- Volunteer Activities – The Friends volunteer regularly to support events in the Library.
Membership in the Friends is available in different denominations:
- Individual/family: $20
- Library Lover: $30
- Bookworm: $50
- Bibliophile: $100
Please consider joining by submitting a check to:
- The Friends of West Caldwell Public Library, 30 Clinton Road, West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- We also accept Venmo
Get the Latest Updates with InfoBytes
MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD – 2023
President –Harriet Schenk
Vice President – Elaine Stout
Treasurer – Sharon Glauberg
Corresponding Secretary – Jane Berisso
Recording Secretary – Bernice Engel
Immediate Past President
Director of the Library
Updated 2/25/2023 RO