How It Works
1. Go to our library’s dedicated URL to redeem a 24-hour access code.
2. Your code will auto-populate. Click redeem.
3. You will need to either register for a free account or log in to your existing account.
4. After receiving confirmation that your access code is valid, you will have 24-hours of complimentary access to the full world of The New York Times, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic.
5. Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process from Step 1 to redeem another 24-hour code.
Get free access to New York Times News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter, and The Athletic—including apps— from anywhere:
Whether you are at the library or at home, you can access the full world of The New York Times from anywhere with 24-hour access codes!
These codes will allow you unlimited 24-hour access to News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic.
Updated 9/14/2023 RO